Reebok Insta Pump Fury Jackie Chan (Limited Edition)

Review: In 1997 when I was working for a popular Athletic shop in the US. I met a guy from Japan who was a buyer of shoes for his shops. We were talking alittle and at that time I was wearing a pair of 95' Nike Air Max(yellow/grey/white Gradation). It was fairly new, cause I rarely wore it. He ask if I wanted to trade my 95' Nike Air Max for a pair of Reebok Insta Pump Fury Jackie Chan (Limited Editions). It didn't take me long to make a decision, I said when and where. So we met for dinner that night, I was so Insta pump to make the trade. Then there it was brand new still in the box and wrapped. So I asked, "Are you sure you want to trade shoes?" He replied back はい(Yes, in Japanese). So we made the trade and had dinner and talked about Snekaz all night long.


You may find this Color hard to find in the US, here in Japan I seen 2 shop that have it in stock. I think it was a size 11 and a size 12.


Description: Reebok famous for the pump shoe in the early 90's, came out with the Insta Pump. A separate air cartridge and pump gadget. This shoe was very lite weight and came out with many different colors. The pumped air would give support around the foot, like other shoes that had shoe laces. With a graphite support sole and a EVA mid sole.


Price: 80,000 yen